With approximately 30,000 parking stalls in downtown Winnipeg there is an abundance of options for parking your car when you visit Bell MTS Place. Although the actual number of available stalls constantly fluctuates, there are some 7,000 stalls within a five-minute walk of Bell MTS Place and more than 13,000 within a ten-minute walk.
When patrons are being dropped off or picked up at Bell MTS Place, several drop-off zones are available including:
- Donald Street west side curb lane between Portage Avenue and Graham Avenue, Handi-Transit only
- Donald Street east side curb lane between Portage Avenue and Graham Avenue, near The Metropolitan Entertainment Centre
- Donald Street south of Graham Avenue, both east and west side curb lanes
- Eastbound Portage Avenue between Carlton Street and Hargrave Street (in front of Newport Center)
- Eastbound Portage Avenue between Donald Street and Smith Street (in front of The Radisson)
- Westbound Portage Avenue between Donald Street and Hargrave Street
Suggested Parking Lots
Parking rates vary depending on events, but range anywhere from $5.00 to $15.00 for an evening.
For a map outlining a variety of nearby parking options, click HERE.
True North Square Parking
- True North Square has over 200 climate-controlled parking stalls located underground with access off of Carlton Street.
- Event parking is available for Winnipeg Jets games for a $15 flat rate [note: TBD rate for Moose games]. Once you arrive at the parkade entrance on Carlton, an Indigo employee will take payment and issue instructions for parking and exiting.
- For further detail, including map and Indigo contact information, please see HERE.
- 8 electrical vehicle charging stations, 4 located on P1 and 4 located on P2.